About the Show
Manufacturing Intelligence Revolution
Driven by the growing popularity of Industry 4.0 and smart manufacturing trends, “Assembly & Automation Technology 2017” will guide industry professionals into the future of manufacturing where streamlined and interactive production will encourage competiveness in the global marketplace. The Show will empower the transformation of traditional factories from cost centers into profit centers that progressive businesses will strategically invest in. “Assembly & Automation Technology 2017” will expose 330 brands from 27 countries to 76,000 key decision makers and potential buyers from the widest range of industry sectors from across the region.
To offer a comprehensive platform for participants to gain first-hand insights into the benefits of smart manufacturing and invaluable networking and information sharing opportunities, a strong line-up of onsite activities will be held such as VIP business matching, application and technical discussions, and Automation Forum where the sector’s leading experts ranging from business to academia will be invited to share their insights on various trends.
Discover New Momentum for Your Innovations at “Innovation Zone”
This new zone will be a marketplace to explore technology and business collaboration opportunities through open innovations as well as to accelerate the commercialization of emerging technologies, licensing opportunities and foster open innovation collaborations to highlight ready-to-market inventions. Whether you are inventors, research scientists, research institutions, individual inventors, inventors and corporations, “Innovation Zone” will enable you to seek out potential investors and convince them why to fund your invention or to get feedback from investors for fine tuning to achieve successful commercialization.
Part of Manufacturing Expo 2017
Being part of Manufacturing Expo 2017, Thailand’s largest manufacturing and supporting industries event, meant participants of the Automotive Manufacturing 2017 will be offered with the widest array of automation technology, mold making technology, electronics manufacturing technology, and surface and coating solutions by 2,425 brands from 46 countries. This event will gather industrialists across ASEAN to meet with new people from different sectors while having new experiences and gaining new ideas in the event’s seminars and on-site technology demonstration.
- Pneumatic Equipment • Cylinders, Pressure control valves • Flow control valves • Direction control valves • Safety valves, Relief valves, Decompressing valves • Filters, Lubricators, Air driers, Compressors • Motors, Actuators, Vacuum equipment • Applied equipment • Other pneumatic related equipment and systems (Seals, Packing, Hoses, Tubes, Joints) • Oil Hydraulic Equipment • Gear pumps, Vane pumps, Piston pumps, Other pumps • Gear motors, Vane motors, Piston motors, Other motors • ST, Hydraulic cylinders, HST actuators, Hydraulic control valves • Reducers, Shock absorbers, Hydraulic jacks • Other hydraulic related equipment and systems (Seals, Packing, Hoses, Tubes, Joints) • Water Hydraulic Equipment • Turbo pumps, Filters • Motors, Heat exchangers • Cylinders, Power units • Pressure control valves, Fittings • Flow control valves, Hoses • Directional valves, Seals/Packing • Servo valves, Piping and tubing
- Motors and drives Gear • Bearings • Belt • System & Control • Motion analysis • Sensors & transducers • Software development • Transformer
Quality & Control:
- Quality software • Coordinate and dimensional measuring equipment • Calibration equipment, software & services • Automatic gagging equipment • Data collection/ acquisition equipment • Electrical test and measurement equipment • Electronics test and inspection equipment • Optical / laser inspection equipment • Materials test equipment including NDT equipment • Environment test equipments • Color and finish measurement equipment • Functional & operations test equipment Test & inspection equipment Gauges • Calibration laboratory • Certification Services • Consultancy, Training
Assembly & Materials Handling:
- Conveyors & automated handling system • Materials/ parts handling equipment • Assembly hardware & components • Assembly machines & systems • Parts feeders • Power tools, hand tools and accessories • Fasteners • Adhesives, tapes, films, sealants, & dispensing equipment • Barcode systems, Auto ID equipment • Workstations, benches, seating, lighting, magnifiers& accessories • Pick and place machines • Production equipment, presses, forming, threading • Safety equipment • Logistic Software • Warehouse Systems
• Automotive & Parts • Electronics & Electrical Equipment/components • Food Industry • Petrochemical • Machinery • Mold Making Industry • Plastics and rubber • Assembly Manufacturing
• Engineer • Technician • Manufacturing Management • Corporate / General Management • Procurement / Purchasing • Quality Control & Assurance • Product Design / Research & Development • Consulting / Auditor
For more information, please contact us
+66 2686 7222
+66 2 686 7266